TissueTech independent educational grants are available to support accredited (CME/CE) and non-accredited education programs which are aligned with our medical and/or scientific strategies. TissueTech supports medical education for therapeutic areas consistent with its business focus on the management of the ocular surface, regenerative medicine, and the treatment of complex and chronic wounds. TissueTech generally does not fund non-accredited programs though we will occasionally do so for medical institutions seeking funding for one of their Grand Round programs. Current areas of educational need supported by TissueTech Include:
Please send all funding requests or questions about TissueTech’s funding process to email@example.com. When submitting a funding request for financial support of medical education, please make sure that the materials you provide TissueTech address the items listed below. TissueTech will have no influence over any aspect of the educational programs and only ask for reports about the results and the impact of the programs.
1. Requestor Information: Please provide background information on your company or organization and your experience providing accredited medical education. If the institution is not a registered 501(c) entity, please state whether a doctor or other healthcare professional has a leadership role in the institutions management or has a direct or indirect ownership interest of over 5% in the institution.
2. Target Audience: Please describe the audience to be targeted with this educational program. If HCPs, what are their specialties? How will they be identified? How many people will be targeted or contacted? How many are expected to participate? What has been your experience with participation at similar programs for a similar audience?
3. Targeted Educational Need: What is the educational need or knowledge gap for the targeted audience that you are seeking to address with this program? What is your basis for identifying this as an area of educational need?
4. Program Description: Please describe the program for which you are seeking funding? How much content will be provided? Broadly what are the issues or agenda that will be discussed? How will the training be provided and in what setting? What date is the event? Will you be measuring educational outcomes? What is the total number of medical education credits offered and accreditation information (where applicable)? If food will be provided, will it be self-serve buffet style or served per attendee? (Please do not disclose the names of specific faculty members or names of products that may be discussed in the training).
5. Program Budget: Please provide a detailed budget of the total cost of the program. Separately Include any anticipated revenues and funding sources from registration fees, advertisers, other grant sponsors, and internal organizational funds.
6. Funding Request: How much funding are you seeking from TissueTech? Describe how the funds will be used, including specific details. If TissueTech is only funding a portion of the program costs how will the program be changed if additional funding sources do not occur as budgeted or anticipated? What date is delivery of the grant requested?
7. Organization W9
TissueTech is committed to ensuring the independence and integrity of the medical education programs that we fund. Funding from TissueTech is subject to Sunshine Act reporting. Please send questions about TissueTech’s funding process in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.