In this live webinar, Dr. Devries and Dr. Manning will highlight how they successfully implement the co-management of these MDE patients.
Doug Devries, OD is an expert in diagnosing and treating various Ocular Surface Diseases. He regularly looks for Mechanical Dry Eye in his clinical practice. Curtis Manning, MD has been trained on and utilizes the Reservoir Restoration procedure using AmnioGraft to successfully treat their practice’s Mechanical Dry Eye (MDE) Patients.
Disease State Awareness
• Why are we calling Conjunctivochalasis, Mechanical Dry Eye?
• What are the symptoms & how do you diagnose it?
• How do you differentiate MDE with ATD?
• Long-term & short term treatment approach
• Conventional treatments
• Reservoir Restoration with AmnioGraft
Co-Management & Referral Patterns
• How to effectively co-manage this disease between ODs and MDs
• How diagnosing and treating MDE can help build your practices