These birth tissues have been shown to provide key elements to promote a supportive, healing environment. While these tissues are normally discarded after childbirth, medical breakthroughs discovered over the years have allowed the development of innovative and regenerative therapies, through the use of birth tissue.
Imagine not knowing if you will regain your eyesight after an eye injury, or if your wounds will heal so you don’t lose a limb. Then imagine that something so simple, something typically discarded, could help these patients in ways you never dreamed of.
Birth tissue benefits patients around the world and can assist with regenerative healing for
Choosing to donate your baby’s birth tissue is a simple process that becomes part of your birth plan. Ensure your OB/GYN is aware of your wish to donate.
1) Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.
2) Prepare to take 30 minutes to answer some health and social history information to allow for proper eligibility screening. This process occurs within 14 days prior to your delivery date.
3) Additional blood tubes will be collected for required testing, or when you check into the hospital for your C-Section procedure, to ensure tissue safety for transplant.
4) A birth tissue acquisition representative will be present to receive the needed tissue at the time of your C-Section procedure.
5) Birth tissue programs will need to work with your health care providers to access medical records pertaining to both you and your newborn to ensure tissue is safe to release for medical use.